WHAT IS BEST PRACTICE?
• Best Practice consists of a series of step by step procedures that outline the best known methods of executing day-to-day tasks in a quality real estate business.
• Provides customers with certainty that the business adheres to superior standard of Real Estate Practice.
• First National Best Practice is aligned with the International Standard for Quality Assurance.
HOW DOES BEST PRACTICE HELP YOU?
• It provides assurance that all Tully First National Clients receive a constant level of service and excellent results.
• Highest possible price for your property in the prevailing market conditions.
• Highest possible standards in the management of your property.
• Professional personal service from a qualified, trained team.
• Effective and informative communication.
• Benefits of a business relationship with an established and reputable company.
HOW DOES AN OFFICE ACHIEVE BEST PRACTICE?
• Attend a comprehensive training programme
• Develop systems and document procedures to describe all aspects of business
• Develop and document office management and property management systems.
• Submit all office procedure manuals to an independent, qualified quality systems auditor
• Regularly review and update their quality systems
• Attend on going training to keep up-to-date and identify opportunities for improvement
YOUR GUARANTEE OF SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE:
• Only by establishing a standard can we guarantee to meet and exceed your expectations.
• Should a problem arise it will be corrected quickly to everyone’s satisfaction. Best Practice has the capacity to identify potential problems and develop solutions before they occur.
At Tully First National ‘We put you first.’